Monday, April 11, 2016

The Diaper Bag struggle


The struggle is real my friends. I have been searching for the best diaper bag. And I just don't know if I am ever going to be satisfied.

I have a big JJ Cole bag that's a shoulder bag, a backpack and has stroller clips.  Sometimes I love it other times I don't.

Image Source


I also have a skip hop mini purse.

Image Source
And finally a mini backpack for baby wearing (G can use this once he gets a little older).

Image Source

But I also started using a wet/dry clutch from Logan & Lenora so I could have something that was my purse- that would be able for me to grab and go but also pop into our larger diaper bag.
Image Source
I'm hoping this finally works out.


I feel like you really have to have more then one bag to function in different situations.
All you mom's out there - what was your favorite bag?

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through about a million diaper bags my current go to though is my Matt & Nat backpack or my Poler backpack

    ReplyDelete