Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Doing the dairy free thing!

So to help my sweet little guy deal with his reflux- I recently had to go dairy free on top of gluten free- and at first I thought it was going to be a total nightmare, but honestly it hasn't been that bad. I have been doing the dairy free thing for about 2 months with a couple accidental slip ups and I wanted to share my favorite dairy free substitutes or treats with you.  

This So Delicious Cashew Milk Ice Cream - I would eat this even after going back to dairy, it is that good! 



Daiya cheese has been pretty good, it is a little weird on pizza but for a grilled cheese sandwich it definitely hits the spot.  

Ok now this cheese is borderline amazing. Both my husband and dad tried it and didn't realize it was vegan. 


I do miss the days I can have real cheese again, I plan on using my Fiore Gut Gluten Free Flour from Italy to make my own gluten free dough - I will post my thoughts on this flour when the time comes. 


1 comment:

  1. Vtopia - go there or better yet grab a vegan cheese plate to go and have an at home date night!

    ReplyDelete