Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Things I am Loving




I am obsessed with plants lately, it remains to be seen if I can keep them alive. This diamond shaped terririum one is super cute.

I have been seeing these prints all over, I love the red and creme together on this cardigan.  

I have been looking for a plant holder for our dining room for a few months, my plants are taking over the dining room table! This one holds 6 and its very mid century modern.

I really love this moonrise kingdom print - because it is probably what my husband thinks all the time! One might say I am a bit of a talker, and if you know me in real life you probably know that to be true.

Also this dry shampoo looks awesome, and I have heard rave reviews about it.

What is on your holiday wish list? 





5 comments:

  1. I love that quote! I think that pretty much that summarizes how my husband thinks of me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I love the terrarium, sweater, and poster... all awesome!! If you need plant hangers/stands, we see a TON at estate sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the terrarium. Adding it to my personal wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete