Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Girlfriends

Now I am sure everyone already knows what they are getting their besties, but in case you need a few ideas I think the following four items would go over really well. 






I haven't watched Girls yet (I know I am probably the only one) however I have heard great things and think this would be a great show to share with your girlfriends. 

Wine, the Red Velvet by Cupcake is a favorite. 

This herringbone scarf from target is cozy and gorgeous.

And a spa day - but not the usual facials and massages,  why not try something new and check out this Portland steam and sauna with a Scandinavian vibe. 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Girls either- am I living in a dark cave? I've never really heard about the show either. I guess I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Girls either. I've heard you either love it or you hate it. I don't have time for another show though so I should probably stay away! Also, that scarf is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own both seasons of "Girls" and love it! Definitely great with a bottle of Cupcake wine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not the only one. I haven't watched "Girls" yet, either. But - then again - I probably have the wrong chromosomal combination for said show, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't watched Girls yet either, mainly because I don't even have basic cable let alone HBO. It'll probably find its way onto Netflix soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a red velvet cupcake wine!! definitely a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete