- Plates (I bought ones at good will and put them through the dishwasher)
- Spray Paint (I like Rust Oleum - Satin Heirloom White)
- Gorilla Glue (made for ceramic/paint)
- Small animals from Michael's - I picked the Jungle collection
- Gold Spray Paint (Rust Oleum is my fav brand)
- Metallic Pen (optional)
Buy some inexpensive plates - I picked mine up for $1-$3 dollars each at Goodwill. Wash them in the dishwasher and let them dry.
Spray paint the plates with your white spray paint, do one side and once its fully dry, do the other.
It has been really chilly so I had to let mine sit overnight. It took a few days to get the plates coated to my liking.
In the meantime spray paint your small animals, I opted to go with gold. I bought the jungle pack, but there were a ton to choose from.
Once your plates and animals are dry its time to get gluing. Use the gorilla glue, and use a very small amount - place the animal on the tray and secure it with a rubber band or hair tie. The gorilla glue expands while it dries.
I made a number of these and after they were all dry I decided to dress them up a little bit with the metallic pen.
I loved them so much I made one for myself.