Friday, July 26, 2013

to many irons in the fire....

My life has been kind of a little on the hectic side lately, and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.
Hence me not blogging as much. I know there are a lot of bloggers that can get crazy busy and keep blogging consistently, I'm hoping I can at least manage a couple a month,  but I promise I have some fun posts coming up soon!

As per usual, working on the house & school starts back up in less then a month, I'm both anxious and excited to get back into my classes.

Something I am maybe a little too crazy excited for is our new couch! We opted to go with the cobalt color, after having neutral furniture for years I wanted something a little out of the box. 
It arrives on Aug 6, and I can't wait. 


2 comments:

  1. I love this couch! Where did you get it? Plus, that color is stunning and you should have lots of fun mixing and matching decorations and other furniture with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually bought it at Macy's, they were having a sale and picked it up for the sweet price of $703.00
      I am so excited to start decorating with it!

      Delete