Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Spy Spotify

I only really started using Spotify in the past few months (yeah I know I am behind the times)

One of the things I love about Spotify is all the different artists and the ability to share songs so easily. I also love that it has so many older songs from my youth.

Here are some songs I am currently listening to....

1. San Francisco - The Mowglis
2. Stubborn Love - Lumineers
3. Anything Can Happen - Ellie Goulding
4. Break the Walls - Fitz & the Tantrums
5. Creep - TLC
6. Uptight - Stevie Wonder
7. Safe & Sound - Capitol Cities
9. Take it Off - The Donna's
10. Sunday Girl - She & Him

What new/old music have you discovered recently?





3 comments:

  1. love me some spotify! so many great playlists going on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. tim uses rdio and his brother to find new music and blasts it in the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff!! I have yet to try spotify because I'm not sure I trust myself to create playlists... but I do love Pandora and it does a pretty good job with the mood I want to capture. I loooove my Lumineers Pandora station, so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete