Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Books Make Me Happy!

I recently picked up a 50 cent copy of The Happiness Project at an estate sale a few weekends ago while thrifting with my friend Erika , she recommended this book to me at least a year ago and seeing it at the sale must have been a sign.  For the price, I just couldn't pass it up.

I always have tons of books on my to read list, but sometimes it takes me forever to get around to reading them, especially when I keep adding new ones. I can't wait to curl up with a cup of tea and break into this one.  




What good books have you been reading lately? 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how you like it. I went to Target the other day and was in the book section and was reminded of how happy books make me. I love tje feel of them in my hands and the smell of the paper pages. Although it seems that the only way I can find time to read is by checking out or buying ebooks and reading them in bursts of free time I have throughout the day. If I work hard, I can find pockets of about ten minutes where I can check in on my protagonist.

    Right now I am reading Cutting for Stone and I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete