Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Snacking..

Easter Candy is seriously my most favorite candy season. Why? Because of Cadbury Mini Eggs.  Now Cadbury Mini Eggs aren't labeled gluten free, but I took the risk to try them, and fortunately I did not get sick, but I don’t think it’s a risk I want to be taking very often and since we are doing the Paleo diet they aren’t exactly Paleo friendly….

Which brings me to this sweet treat I stumbled upon Trader Joe's that is also pretty delicious and within moderation could be a Paleo Easter indulgence.

They are gluten free and only include 3 ingredients – dark chocolate, honey, peppermint oil…almost like a York Peppermint patty but better. 

I had a couple and then unloaded them at work because I know having them around would be a bad idea. 




2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing these at TJs wondering wether or not I would like them! I'm trying to eat gluten free for a while, so I'll probably have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend them, they are a little on the sweeter side but are yum.

      Delete