Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'ts the most wonderful time of the year....

OK not really, but now that I have your attention, its a pretty good time of the year.

Its the time when my  favorite PDX dining guides come out. Portland Monthly Magazine's Cheap Eats and The Willamette Week Cheap Eats 2013.

The great things about these is they list plenty of Portland places where you can eat for under $10. Living in Portland there are sooooooo many restaurants, they pop up all the time and its hard to eat your way through all of them without breaking the bank. 

Some of the ones I am really exited to try are:
24th  & Meatballs (yup - gluten free options! )
Bollywood Theatre
Cafe Hibiscus
Boke Bowl
Trigger (going this weekend!)
Xico
Pine Shed Ribs

And a couple places on the list I have dined at, which I highly recommend:
Dwarka Indian Cuisine
Fire on the Mountain
Little Big Burger
Por Que No
Blue Star Donuts (my sister loves them, I am not able to partake though)
Gruner

What are your favorite cheap eat restaurants?




4 comments:

  1. I literally live for the food in Portland. Everything is so delicious. I even have a tab dedicated to Portland restaurants on my blog. 24th and meatballs is delicious! So is Boke Bowl, and you should definitely order one of their buns! My favorite cheap eat restaurants, so far, are: Por Que No, Laughing Planet, Dick's Kitchen, Little Big Burger, Cha Cha Cha, Bunk Sandwiches, Lardo, and The Whole Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Por Que No, I could eat there every day!

      Delete
  2. I can confirm that 24th and meatball is good. Tonight we are going to Grüner and i just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete