Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Regret???

Being that this is January and the beginning of the year, I think regret may be something some of us think about as we ponder what's 2013 going to bring and what did we wish we had done in 2012?
I think its something many of us think about. I know I do.

My lovely sister sent this to me, I thought this was a really good Ted Talk, if you don't know about Ted Talks I highly recommend them.


TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. Since then its scope has become ever broader. You can read more about Ted here

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I try to live a life without regret. I think life is easier to live if we take our mistakes in stride, learn from them, and carry on in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ted Talks :) My fav is the Randy one.. the last lecture.. be prepared to ball your eyes out tho! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE Ted Talks! Too bad my work comp. doesnt have speakers, I'd love to listen to this :(((

    ReplyDelete