Monday, January 28, 2013

Ahhhh Relaxation.



My sister and I visited Spa Willamina today for a little pampering. We both bought groupons over the holidays, and they were a steal. The spa is located in an old house of NE 40th.  We both had a Swedish massage and facial. It was very relaxing. 

Afterwards we went to Le Petite Provence on SE Division.  I love Petite Provence; they have a few locations around Portland and haven’t been in a few years due to my gluten intolerance. Well I was happy to see that they had the gluten free options marked right on the menu. I should have taken a picture to show all you folks, but I spaced it out in my post massage haze.  I opted for an omelet filled with bacon, onions, cheese and topped with avocado, it was accompanied by roasted butternut squash and potatoes.  My sister had a salmon salad, mixed greens topped with grilled salmon, green lentils, cucumber, tomatoes and basil pesto. Both were large portions we ended up taking some of it home with us.  I gave my sister my croissant that came with my meal; it looked really good. 


4 comments:

  1. Those both look delish!!! I love omelet topped with avocado So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A massage sounds so incredibly great right now! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I definitely need to go there. Also, a massage sounds amazing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a massage right now... I have one scheduled for sometime in February, but it isn't getting here near fast enough!

    ReplyDelete