Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday recap...

The holidays are winding down... New Years will be here soon, which means packing up the tree an ornaments for another year and back to school in a couple weeks. Break went by so fast, I can't even believe it.

Our family had a great Christmas, we opened presents in the morning, had a delicious breakfast with gluten free pancakes (I have such a great family, they all ate gluten free pancakes with me, we didn't have to make me a separate batch) Painted christmas ornaments, went to see the Hobbit and finished off the day with a nice dinner.

Beautiful! 
I got some really awesome things for Christmas, but I think my very favorite thing was this owl   pocket-watch/ necklace my husband got for me. Its got a very vintage feel. Something I know I will love for years to come.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

4 comments:

  1. OMG. Have you tried the King Arthur GF mix?! It. Is. HEAVENLY. What did you guys do for your GF pancakes? Were they from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made GF muffins with that mix, it wasn't my fav, maybe I should try it again.
      We just used Bob's pancake mix- it's really good!

      Delete