Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Well Hello There November!

October just flew by! Only a few more months and we will be in 2013, its hard to believe.

This last weekend our poor little Ivy injured her dew claw and had to go to emergency on Saturday night. The bandage came off last night and she is back to jumping around and playing however she does have to wear the cone of shame!

I am going to try my best to keep blogging once a week; I am coming up on my last few weeks of school, hello finals! Between school, work and trying to make holiday gifts. I haven’t been posting as much as I would like.

Don’t worry though, I’ll be posting some holiday recipes since we are doing lots of gluten free Thanksgiving & Christmas foods! It will be an experience to see if my gluten eating family members will be able to taste a difference J  I’ll also be posting some cute DIY holiday ideas that I'll be working on with my sister.

Have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. aw, poor pup - glad to hear she's all better, don't they look so sad in those cones?

    I hope your finals go well, and I look forward to your holiday recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they manage to put the most pathetic faces on, I think she was trying to get me to remove it :)

      Delete
  2. Good goal, good to hear from you again! Blogging once a week sounds like a good target, and will be fun to see your holiday DIY ideas! Good luck with school and leading up to finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is so difficult to be regular about blogging. But, I agree that once a week is a good goal to keep your blog alive and kicking. ;-) Hope pup feels better soon.

    Can't wait to see your holiday recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenni. I hope they turn out, you never know with GF baking :)

      Delete
  4. Poor Ivy and her cone of shame :( Want to get together and do Christmas Crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on finals! I think posting once a week is a great goal. When I was still in school I actually blogged more because it was my "escape." Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always seeing your daily posts and thinking way to go Macey!

      Delete
  6. Would love to see what you are doing for homemade Christmas gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla, I'll probably be a little vague on some of the stuff until after the holidays though, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! :)

      Delete