Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Respectable Spectacles!




A few weeks ago I got an email from Firmoo.com telling me they would give me a free pair of glasses if I reviewed them and posted the link. Well at first I wasn’t really sure what to make of it, but after a bit of digging around I found a few sites (Spaghetti Westerner & GingerMandy) and determined they were reputable. 

Ooh La La 
So I thought why not take the plunge and see how these affordable frames hold up to my beloved (& pricey) Oliver Peoples frames.

I decided to go with a pair of prescription glasses.  I wear glasses and it’s nice to have a few spares around. Firmoo offers both prescription and non prescription glasses and sunglasses.

It was easy to order online, even filling in my prescription information and  I got my glasses about a week ago.  I have worn them numerous times since then and they are quite well made and my prescription is spot on. Shocking and unexpected for free glasses!

The price on the site listed the ones I ordered for about $30.00, the prices range from $8-$70 dollars. Not to mention you can get a free trial pair to test them out if you have any doubts.

My one complaint is that they have a bit of a smell to them, my husband says it smells like leather, I say it smells slightly like seafood, although its already starting to fade. The glasses came with a hard case, cleaning cloth, 2 replacement screws and a small screwdriver.

My sister is looking to get some new frames and will definitely be referring her to this site.
Hello Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment