Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dreams do come true!

Today I bought myself a library card catalogue. Yup thats right! After posting a few weeks ago on how incredibly hard it was to find them I found one! It's originally from Corban University in Salem and I found it on craigslist and its in amazing condition.

We had to drive 45 minutes to Salem to pick it up and 45 minutes back but it was worth it! Especially at the price we got it for.

Now I just have to clean it up a little and figure out where to put it!

4 comments:

  1. 8-O So. Jealous!!! Lemme know if you ever find another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I am totally jealous... think of all the little crafty bits that could be stored away in there! you are one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bee -I totally will!
    @Spencer - I am so excited to start filing it with stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so jealous!!!!!! This may just be the most amazing piece of furniture I've ever seen. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete